RaverStory

Vote for Raver Story Very Happy
Wewt wewt

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RaverStory

Vote for Raver Story Very Happy
Wewt wewt

RaverStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaverStory

4 posters

TheWarBosse's GM Application

TheWarBoss

TheWarBosse's GM Application Empty TheWarBosse's GM Application

Post  TheWarBoss Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:14 pm

Name:Hi my name is Dave

Active times:Whenever possible so i can help and do watever's possible!

Position:SuperGM

What will you do if you become (position):I will help new people if u need me to make like an Fm with mobs in it i can and just do wats told and needed.

Why do you want to be (position):So i can do a little more stuff since im capable of it and so i can use a little more commands if i need to help someone or anything.

If you saw your best friend hack, what will you do?:Even though it would be hard id have to ban or temperialy ban i meen hacking is hacking and no hacking's the rule.

If you saw a hacker what would you do?:I would ban him maybe temperorily depending on wat he/she was doing most likely BAN though if i cant temp.

Experience (with screenshots):uhm i prolly have 700 screenshots of people hacking or friends and stuff like that i meen all u do is press scroll lock.

Country/Timezone:USA/Michigan/GMT-5

Msn/Skype/Aim:TaNameless4ife@yahoo.com/dont have one/lacrossking54@aol.com e-mail is TaNameless4life@yahoo.com

Summary:Uhm well this is my summary im good at pretty much everything and can do wats needed and told even if i have to ban my Best friend so i hope i can help the server in any way and everyway possible.Ive also been a SuperGM of 6 servers [if u want to know just say so] ive made my own server and im so-owner of swagga story wich is around the 15-25 on mmorpgtoplist.com so of course i know most pretty much all of the commands some codes and i have the code and commands handbooks well thanks and i hope u choose me!

Extras: Very Happy
    iPinoy
    iPinoy
    GFX Artist
    GFX Artist

TheWarBosse's GM Application Empty Re: TheWarBosse's GM Application

Post  iPinoy Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:54 pm

Nice to meet you.
    An ok app.
    Albert
    Albert
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Albert Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:19 am

Knowing the codes for items and mobs. Doesnt take a genius to find.
    Any normal player can download a GM handbook of the internet and know all codes...
    How do you know my commands if you havnt been a GM?
    All servers have different commands and I have over 100+.
    So im sure you dont know all the commands.

Your also co-owner of Swagga, why would you want to apply for GM here.
    I'm looking for dedicated GameMasters, who are only in RaverStory.

Also please list the servers you've GMed.

I highly doubt you will ban your best friend... I wouldnt? I would tell him to stop and give him another chance. Well you might ban your best friend but I highly doubt it.

Do you have any Coding experience?
    Do you have any GFX experience?

Not tying to be mean or anything, but just stating facts. Im sorry if I sound aggressive :/.

-Riki
    TheWarBosse's GM Application WhiteTigerSmallver
    YoKrissy
    YoKrissy
    Admin
    Admin

Post  YoKrissy Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:49 pm

Continuing from Riki.
    There are many commands that as easily accessed specially universal GM commands.
    I believe there is one which can permanently place mobs in certain places.
    So in other words things like this can be done by anyone.
    What else do you have to offer to our community^^?

Also, being the co-owner of a server isn’t enough on your shoulders?
    I’m pretty sure to have such a responsibility, it will need your undivided attention , a good percentage of your time.

I would continue but Riki took all my questions and I would just end up sounding repetitive.. :{
    TheWarBoss

TheWarBosse's GM Application Empty Answers to your questions.

Post  TheWarBoss Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:15 pm

No ur absolutley right it doesnt take a genious to know some of codes most people dont i was just simply stating that ik some of the codes.Asfor commands once again ur right it takes no genious to know them i just ment i know the basic/regular ones.

Yes being co-owner is great but swaggastory is new and sucks ur is kinda new but its awsome and 90% of swagga is staff so they dont need me at all id be more dedicated to ur server then anything else.

Servers ive been Gm's in r SydneyMS, SilentStory, StarMS MainStory, CondorMS, and NYstory my server sucked though it lasted like 1 week and i stopped cuz people always complained they wanted this wanted that and i was the only person to code stuff.

Like i said id do wat the rules r i geuss i might not ban him but i would if iwas told to.

Im not the best at coding and ive made some gfx stuff but whenever i try to download something it screwsup so i just use team viewer and go on theres to make it. and u didnt be mean at all u were simply trying to know unkown things and u were very nice about it thank u

ANSWERS TO KRISSY'S QUESTIONS

like i said at the beginning more then half of swagga is staff and they prolly wouldnt need me anyway there r so many people that wanna be co-owner so id rather help out a server that might need it even though urs is rly awsome and doesnt rly need it all i can say is that i can offer my time service and anything else possible to help Very Happy anymore questions just ask but look on this posts for updaes if u ask a question cuz ill just edit this and put 3 !!! before and after edit so u know alien

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:31 am