RaverStory

Vote for Raver Story Very Happy
Wewt wewt

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RaverStory

Vote for Raver Story Very Happy
Wewt wewt

RaverStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaverStory

Ban Appeal Template

Ban Appeal Template Empty Ban Appeal Template

Post  Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:35 pm

¤Proper Ban Appeal Form/Etiquette¤

1. Proper English IS A MUST.

2. Post your IGN (character name) you were on during the time of the ban AS YOUR TITLE. And a brief description if you know why you were banned.

Example:

Title:
    ChuckNorris - My friend saw fastattack autoban?

3. Go into detail in your message about your ban, if you know anything of it.

Example:

"Hello GMs, I think I was falsely banned while server was lagging by fastattack autoban. Thank you."

4. A GM will reply to you shortly if any are on/browsing the ban appeals, and will check the database for the reason of your ban. If it appears that you have been falsely banned/legit, you're off the hook for now

¤Rules/Exclusions¤

Your ban appeal will:

1. Take longer if you avoid this proper form.

Example:

Title: Y I bant??

2. Be invalid if you were banned by the malicious doings of your "relatives"/"friends"/"people that know your password". Insecurity with you're account/character doesn't give you immunity from the rules, it's easy to lie to =\ Sorry.

Example:

Um i was afk and my brother was on lol turned on hacks lol told you to suck a thingy and server sucks and advertised lolol

3. Be invalid if you curse/harass a GM on your thread or break any of the obvious rules (like advertising other servers), and you will be forum banned.

4. Be invalid if you were found hacking/harassing a GM/any other malicious behaviors that is detrimental to the server.

5. Be closed when figured out. Please don't repost the similar case or spam, unless you want a forum ban to.

6. Will have to be aware that most of the times, the GMs ban when they SEE you hacking/doing malicious things to the server, not out of grudge/randomness. We have professional GMs here, and will not sacrifice time/integrity just to prove to you that you hacked if you did.

Example:
    LOL I WANZ PROOF 8D

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:42 pm