RaverStory

Vote for Raver Story Very Happy
Wewt wewt

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RaverStory

Vote for Raver Story Very Happy
Wewt wewt

RaverStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaverStory

GM Applications.

YoKrissy
    YoKrissy
    Admin
    Admin

GM Applications. Empty GM Applications.

Post  YoKrissy Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:17 pm

I posted this under spam so i can spam the applications.
    going in order of the poll.
    Conisder everyone.
    I will delete this thread after the voting is over.

iTzKevin

iTzKevin wrote:Name:
    Kevin Tran

Active times:
    Since it's summer for me I'll be on My Computer from around 11a.m. to 9p.m. Eastern Time so expect me on between those hours Smile

Position:
    GM, Forum Mod.

What will you do if you become (position):
    {GM} No, seriously I would keep things serious while having fun Smile
    I would come up with daily events that I have in mind, I'll always ask before I want to do something. I will keep the server running nice and safe from hackers like any other GM should be doing and since I am mature than most teenagers I won't abuse any of my powers given and if someone with higher status told me to sit I'll do it.

{Forum Mod} If I become a forum mod I would keep things up to date everyday checking the forums for spammers.
    I also would hold forums events to keep it lively.
    Another thing I would be able to do is to add a chat box to help new comers who have trouble with the clients or etc.

Why do you want to be (position):
    I want to become these positions because I feel the verge to help people, when needed. I also feel helpless when I see people breaking the rules because they take the advantage when GMs aren't on. Becoming a GM isn't because of the power it's because of the responsibility which I think I can handle.

If you saw your best friend hack, what will you do?:

I would warn him to stop. At the same time I would notify any GM or someone with power to keep a close eye on him. If he refuses I would already have a SS before I even warned him and post it on forums as proof.

If you saw a hacker what would you do?:
    Same answer as above.

Experience (with screenshots):
    I've had experience but not as a GM, only as a forum chat mod for FinalStory (TommyRiot for some who might know me). (Sorry no SS)

Country/Timezone:
    FL, United States. Eastern Time Zone.

Summary:
    Not sure what you want me to do here. lol

Extras:

I'm currently a sophomore in High School.
    I'm taking 3 AP classes and have had strait A's for 3 years in a row (yay me).
    I love watching basketball (Magics!), playing neighborhood football, and girls Smile.
    Joking around is what I do best especially with younger people.
    Wanna chat? Hit me up at xbezerker@hotmail.com

Last edited by YoKrissy on Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
    YoKrissy
    YoKrissy
    Admin
    Admin

GM Applications. Empty Re: GM Applications.

Post  YoKrissy Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:18 pm

Krissy

YoKrissy wrote:Well! Here it is (:
    Warning: I tend to be very descriptive.
    Let’s get this application started!

Name:
    Kristine or Krissy.
    Under certain circumstances that I have to mention in order to answer some questions, my middle name is Michelle. With the combination of my two names I have been given many other nicknames. Example: Meeki or Mika.
    However.. I prefer Krissy.

Active times:
    My daily routine is very unpredictable. I also have a job which I get scheduled randomly during the week. Though I do make time if given responsibilities.
    In general, I am mostly active around 4pm - when I sleep. [-6 GMT : Central]

Position:
    Forum Moderator and/or GameMaster

Forum Moderator: Like everyone, I have an opinion on everything and I do not hesitate to share my opinions with others. However; This does not mean that I am rude, no I know my limits and boundaries, if something shouldn’t be said I wont say it. I will try my best to leave all questions answered, all welcomes and farewells said, all comments given, etc. Organization is also a strong point of mine, I can get things done when I need to or when I say I will. You have my word always. Though, I am not going to lie I get lazy a lot. (: I will keep the forum in check and as active as possible<3

Game Master: Every server has different rules and regulations, and once told them I do abide by those rules. I am a very level headed and open minded person, in other words favoritism and being judgmental does not go in account for me. Everyone is equal and I treat everyone as equal. This usually helps when it comes to arguments between players, I listen to what they have to say and balance things out. Hands down, I will make sure to help keep the server running smoothly, rage free, and hacker free.

Forum Moderator: I have a strange enjoyment when I am on forums. Specially when it comes to private servers. Players state their questions, comments, etc in the forums hoping to receive a response. And I will be there to give them a helping hand or a friendly opinion. Helping people is something I like to do. Gives me a feeling of good in my day. Also, pertaining to my need for organization, when something is out of place or rules are not followed, I make sure they are changed and notified by the player.

Game Master: Honestly truly, I am not fond of training. I loath having to press buttons in order to reach a level. But that is just me and my personality. The reason I am applied to become a Game Master is because I find it more rewarding. I would rather for example help a newcomer of the server learn the tricks of the trade of how things run in our community. Or I would go “hacker hunting” to keep the server clean and fair, which my friend in my past server and I would call it, I find looking for hackers fun. To sum it all together, I will use my past experience to try and help elevate this server into a bigger and better community.

I am human, and I am also not heartless. If I saw my BEST friend hacking I would obviously not ban them RIGHT that moment. I will question them about their decisions and make sure they do not hack at all and ever again. If they hack again after I tell them not to, I will with no regret have to ban them. Rules are rules.
    And no, this is not a form of favoritism, it is only facts. To have a best friend you must know the person and they must know you. It is easier to negotiate with someone who you know inside and out. As opposed to someone you have never met, someone you can’t trust.

I almost always have Fraps on, which is usually very helpful when capturing hackers in the act (For proof). Depending on the staff rules in this sever, in the past I would always capture proof then ban straight away. But there are other servers who demand staff approval before banning. Which ever way I always make sure I have proof and reassurance.
    ---To get reassurance I usually observe the hacker while in Hide until I get enough evidence that they are 100% hacking.
    Slides out ban gun…. BAM you’re dead! C:

Forum Moderator: I have administrated forums in my past and also moderated a few, so I know the tricks of the trade. [The host for those forums were also under forumotion.com so I know my way around their formats.]
    --If needed proof of these forums you may ask. At the moment I can only share one URL this is because the past forums were for maple story private servers which have closed down. The only way of getting proof for them is contacting the past Admins which I have the capability of doing, However; I only will contact them if I need to.
    [focrew.omgforum.net : This is a forum I had administrated/created. It was for a crew(guild/FAM) that I had also created named FO for the game Audition.]

Game Master: I have been a GM in two servers. [ManiaMS (Head GM - This server was mainly underground, meaning not so popular.), AceMS (I GM’d this server twice. This is because they closed down at one point then reopened. Everyone had to reapply. This server was mainstream and at few points in time was top 10.)] But I wont lie, I haven’t GM’d in about 4-5 months which can make one quite rusty with codes and etc. But I am pretty sure with a days practice I will be able to perform my tasks smoothly.
    -----I took a break from MS after Ace closed down and deleted every file, image, clip, everything that was associated with MS. So I can’t exactly give you screenshot evidence. However; thank goodness of that AceMS you tube channel that I had created. That is mostly the only proof I can give you guy..
    If you need more I can try and ask my past admins if they had taken screenshots.

Country/Timezone:
    United States -6 GMT : Central Time (Texas)

Summary:
    I can speak fluent English, Tagalog, and some French. I am approaching my senior year of High School. I am mature and responsible. But if you have met me you would know I do joke around, a lot. I would say I have a talent for singing, I used to dream of becomes famous but then reality hit me (my mom LOL) she told me it was not a practical career… Pft. I am outgoing and friendly, I love meeting new people(: I am straight up (straight forward). I don’t like typing I so much… it makes me feel selfish but since I have to explain myself I have to :{{ I have pet peevs. I like outdoor sports. I hate getting tan but I love the sun. I am open to everyone, secrets don’t make friends? I am not fond of silence or darkness. I have played the piano and violin since I was in 5th grade. I like to eat and sleep. I have been the same height and weight for 3 years now. LOL ok. I will end it here.

Extras:
    Well this was a few minutes of my life that I wont get back Very Happy!
    Thanks for reading my lovely application~
    YoKrissy
    YoKrissy
    Admin
    Admin

Post  YoKrissy Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:18 pm

Monkey

No application to quote.
    However Terence is a great guy.
    Do not let having no application, change your opinion.

SadFace

Win wrote:Name: Win

Active times: Everyday since itz Summer 8amEst - 12am est

Position:GameMaster

What will you do if you become (position):I would follow the GM rules and Ban hackers. Also i wont abuse my power and always be fair.

Why do you want to be (position): I want to help the community. Also i want to ban hackers when the GM's arent online.

If you saw your best friend hack, what will you do?:I would ban him/her because it wouldn't be fair if i gave my best friend a warning and not the people that hack.

If you saw a hacker what would you do?: i would ban them because they should know that hacking isnt allowed and they're breaking the rules.

Experience (with screenshots):Dont have SS whe iw as a GM but i was a Gm in Deathstarms and Astory

Country/Timezone:EST

Msn/Skype/Aim:
    Aim:xxwinkinghuxx
    Msn:winkinghu2468@hotmail.com

Summary:My name is Win. Im 14 year old. I want to become a GameMaster because i want to help the community and help the GMs out because Rikki and Albert is pretty busy!
    Extras:I am -100% straight 100% gay! I like Dickplings
    YoKrissy
    YoKrissy
    Admin
    Admin

Post  YoKrissy Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:20 pm

Hermit

Could not find application.

Henri

tatertot wrote:Name:
    Henri

Active times:
    um...since its still summer from 9am-1am USA eastern. expect me within that time period.

Position:
    Game Master

I will try to help new players and the server, and try to help as much as i can. I will do my best to rid this server of hackers and host events and maybe even code some if i can learn.

Well first of all, i don't like training too much. Id rather be a GM and be whatever i want and have whatever. That is not the only reason however. I like to help people, and i could help new people or people who have already joined the server. I could also help the server by giving suggestions, learning to code and helping to code NPCs or the website, and of course getting rid of hackers.

Also, ive never been a GM before and would like to try it out and see if im any good Very Happy

I would ask him what is he doing and why, and then just talk to him/her about what theyre doing and watch out for them. if they keep hacking, i would jail them for sometime, and then talk to the other GMs about what we should do.

Pretty much the same thing as above ^^

None -.-

Country/Timezone:
    USA eastern time.

Summary:
    I want to try out being a GM. im very helpful and friendly and a fast learner. I would like to try and help the community of RaverStory by getting rid of hackers and trying to improve the server. I just want myself, and everyone else to have a good time and i think i can help achieve this goal.

Extras:
    I live in North Carolina.
    I'm a pretty chill guy so you can talk to me Very Happy
    Thanks for reading!

Last edited by YoKrissy on Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    YoKrissy
    YoKrissy
    Admin
    Admin

Post  YoKrissy Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:21 pm

xcookies

xcookies wrote:Name:Brandon Chu (IGN:xcookies)

Active times:mostly everyday GMT time: 11am~4pm and 6pm~10pm

Position:Gm Position

What will you do if you become (position): I like to help people out (of course), play some events like all Gm's do, and help new players.

Why do you want to be (position): I would like to try being a Gm for once in a server to see how good I am and see if I can handle the responsibility of a Gm.

If you saw your best friend hack, what will you do?: I'd give them a friendly warning and keep a eye out for him.

If you saw a hacker what would you do?: If it isn't that severe, I would jail him for a while. Second time would be jailed again till you decide to let him out. Third time I would take some screen shots before rightfully banning him/her on the spot. Or call another Gm to witness it and rightfully ban him.

Experience (with screenshots): I don't have any Gm experience, but i would like to try that now.

Country/Timezone: (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US and Canada

Summary: That concludes why I want to try out for the Gm Position. I hope you pick me. :]

Extras:

I live in California in a small community called Castro Valley.
    YoKrissy
    YoKrissy
    Admin
    Admin

Post  YoKrissy Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:22 pm

Tyler

Tyler wrote:Name: Tyler

Active times: 5 - 14 hours a day

Position: Coder or GM

What will you do if you become (position): If I become a GM I ban hackers, I would Keep people happy. If I become a Coder I will can make a npc that spawns bosses, and other kind of custom npcs.

Why do you want to be (position): I want to become a GM to help RaverStory and if I become a coder I will help you make NPCs and help the server.

If you saw your best friend hack, what will you do?: Even though he is my best friend I would ban him.

If you saw a hacker what would you do?:I would ban him.

Experience (with screenshots):I have Fraps so I can take a pic of any hackers.

Country/Timezone: USA / GMT

Summary: I want to help RaverStory, I am active, I had my own server once and I have been a GM on another Server.

Extras: I play Maplestory Alot. I like to make friends and I would like to be a GM here. I have been a GM on other servers.

IGN: Tyler

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:56 am